Now
and then


Nostalgia.

Hiu Wai.
Everything happens for a reason and I don't believe in happy endings. Miracles do happen if you believe in them. Life goes on and shit happens, continue walking and go for it.For life is too short to be anything but happy.
I know i'm fat and short.Still,
Mad love for chocolates. ;>
x o x o x o
Friday, February 26, 2010
Yay.
HELLO PEOPLE. so sorry but a quick post. hehe english now. so quick post.

First of all- as promised.
HAPPY ADVANCED BIRTHDAY YOU TAN QIAN YING YING YINGYING!! :D

Loveya you stichy person! hehehe. Omg miss you so much, sorry for not being able to celebrate it with you cos' i'm going overseas alrd! Sorry love! Actually can celebrate one :/ Anyway, you're super pretty and super cute. Continue to be cute and love me as always! Hope to always listen to your troubles and rmb to always tell me your problems kay! Don't bottle it up hehehehe. You're damn awesome i know it. Been with you since p2 and really miss you like ah~ hhehehe glad to know you're in alumni so that we can meet up and everything. Well i really cannot post too much but conclusion, happy birthday and i love you girl! ;D Muah~ (K). hope will see you again and promise i'lll buy a expensive present in indiaaaaaa wooohoooooo~ :D hehehehehehe okay i need to go soon . HEHE.


Btw, omg. I'm going india alrd. Later 4 pm miss me! Er. dont sms me people unless you wanna pay overseas sms. Will buy a few presents/souvenirs. But dont expect too much! (except for qianying (L) ) heheheeheh. Okay O.M.G I HAVE EARLY DISMISSAL WOOOHOO~ 12.30pm! ;D yaaaaaaaaay.

AWAY FOR INDIA ~! Miss me! :D


ps. alicia is damn nice i love her to the max and she said that she will miss me and she will love me so she shall miss me! (IF NOT DONT GET HER SOUVENIRS HEHEHEHEHE >:) ) Feelz evilzzzzz. MUAHAHA. I'll miss her too -sniffs- heheheheheee esp the msn emo talk. -____-

okay ciao~ :D

MISSS ME LEH OMG I WILL BE AWAY FROM SOCIETY FOR 9 DAYS. hehe. I'm sharing room with fatin and yun ying and also, i'm taking the plane at 6 evening! omg cannot wait~ And lastly, i'll drop dead miss my family. ): K byebye.
monthly archive

May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 May 2011 September 2011 January 2012

Dionnis Dilys Petrina Yuqi Amy Genevieve Ezrella Ezebel Eileen Claudia Siangqin