Now
and then


Nostalgia.

Hiu Wai.
Everything happens for a reason and I don't believe in happy endings. Miracles do happen if you believe in them. Life goes on and shit happens, continue walking and go for it.For life is too short to be anything but happy.
I know i'm fat and short.Still,
Mad love for chocolates. ;>
x o x o x o
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Come to think of it,
It's damn cool right. It belongs to my grandmother's and grandfather's plot of land. It includes lakes damn cool:> Yeah yeah, the one on the white is Xuteng, i'm the one with the hat C: eheh!:D
Okay fine, iknow i look weird. Cosi was sick ;x hehe. (: I'm the one with the purple jacket. My favourite cardigan:D It's damn cute please. Junming in the blue one, and xuteng with the white shirt:D Others, hmm if you know it good, dont know shutup :D
Yeah nice place:D some damn high mountain or something._.


uhhuh, you got it:D

This is damn cool, you heard of the ' 不管你走到天涯海角, 我都回.... ' Right? hear before? This is the place, only that we went to hide in some shit stones and got caught:D
Well, you're damn lucky i was look at my photos then i saw this. It's awesome:D Loved my at china house. It's so freaking big. I think 3 times my house. for even 4 times. EXCLUDING the plot of land(my grandma's) and also excluding the lane! c:. woohoo can't wait to go there:D Okay anways.
Today-
Dont feel so well, so not going training, as for the meeting, if my mum allows, i'd go:D Sorry people cos yeah. Sigh. K nothing else, i'm going to do my paper 1. :> Then go watch my hannah montana :D HAHA LMAO. no lah, later emma making curry!:D Ces`t la vie. :Di think(?) :D
Baizxcxzxc!
ps./ i didnt put those pictures which i normally put cos i think i should try to be positive first and post some happy things before going back to normal. hehe c:
monthly archive

May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 May 2011 September 2011 January 2012

Dionnis Dilys Petrina Yuqi Amy Genevieve Ezrella Ezebel Eileen Claudia Siangqin